Supply-side platforms are also called yield optimisation platforms. It is used by digital publishers to manage the sale and execution of their advertising supply and finally, get the maximum prices for their ads. SSPs are designed precisely to help publishers sell ad impressions for mobile, video, display and so on and which permit web publishers to succeed their advertising space inventory, fill it with ads, and receive revenue. We have created an authoritative SSP associated with the world’s important demand sources and a broad range of selling options that help secure the maximum value for every impression.
Online advertising has been getting both more popular and more technologically optimised in recent years. Developments such as real-time bidding and programmatic buying have largely automated the process of buying and selling ads. The Bidsopt is one of the topmost values for Supply Side Platforms in the market, and they allow clients to reach target audiences on the ground at the right time and location. That suggestions programmatic solutions for publishers. SSP is one of the key platforms of Bidsopt for publisher and advertiser that contributions access to publishers and media houses worldwide that support open RTB protocol. Our clients can convert the interface, and decide when, how and at what price they buy digital ad inventory and optimise targeting, budgeting settings. SSP is perfect for marketers who want to save on research and growth.
How does it work?
- It helps publishers get as much revenue as imaginable for their available space; supply-side platforms help make the process fast and efficient.
- It helps them avoid having available space or unsold inventory on their sites. From the advertiser’s point of view, SSPs are also effective and valuable.
- Supply-side platforms, like all types of technology connected to online advertising, is getting more sophisticated all the time.
- SSP is a simple in use and easy to get started and set all up, pay-outs are informal and fast and works with only important brands.
- Our self-serve platform for Bidsopt is a valuable tool for creating gainful advertising business for each advertiser and publisher.
- SSPs do this by congregation many types of the seller for the buyer. It includes demand from both traditional ad networks and ad exchanges that are then combined by Demand Side Platforms.
- SSPs give publishers more switch over their inventory. More control is attractive, especially given the dangers programmatic positions
Here is a list of some of the factors to study when choosing an SSP and how they can be of support to your business.
1. Combination and unification:
It achieves multiple ad network partners under one ridge. The dashboard must also be easy to use and navigate.
2. Real-time data:
With SSP, you must be able to collect raw data, combined it and use it for yield optimisation. This data would be the root for building smart algorithms that will initiative your campaign.
3. Ad formats:
SSP should allow different ad formats such as video ad, banners, native ads, interstitial ads and so on. It will allow you to experiment and see what works and how it works.
4. Detailed insights and control:
Improve and monetise online advertising contribution for publishers. Create and customise reports easily to get a clear picture of campaign performance.
The right SSP should also consider the platform’s litheness and options for ad formats. Several companies like to research with many different options as they study more about what expresses to their clients, so having the ability to take advantage of many different options can be beneficial. Flexibility should also include options to use automatic systems to sell the advertising space giving to the fixed minimums.
6. Entree to Multiple Sources of Demand:
It is central that an SSP is connected to as many DSP, ad exchanges and ad networks as probable, permitting the publisher to offer the same impression across several channels and get the maximum price for it. However, quantity is not everything. It is significant to know what kind of demand partners with which the SSP will integrate.
7. Clear Service and Eventual Control:
Regularly, publishers worry about the type of advertisement that appears on their websites. Not a single publisher wants to discourage audiences from irrelevant, offensive ads. As a solution, the SSP must allow a publisher to choose which advertisers have a right to bid on inventory.